Monday, September 19, 2005

From Here to There

So this a plug for a band including a former college roommate. From Here to There>
I finally picked up their full length album, which is freakin' awesome. Seriously, I bought it because well, I love Kim and The Bathroom Chronicles, is from 1998, so I didn't have some of the new music. However I've been blown away by not only my love for the CD, but the comments I've had from people who don't know her at all. Sadly, I cannot introduce them to the life FHTT version, because we are states away, though how does a West Coast tour look? I know some Bay Area connections...
Anyway, "You can Have my Heart" is especially beautiful, as is my beloved The Love of God. Really if you like local bands, here is one that you should check out. They run on my MP3 with Dave Mathews and ColdPlay. So that's it, I'm in love with a band and they are too way far away.
While I'm plugging bands try these on for speed.

<.A Night at the Pictures>

<.Darci Cash>


Okay done for now, you can return to your regularily sceduled music.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ninjanun said...

Wow, thanks for the plug, Bekah!

I'm so glad you like the CD, especially You Can Have My Heart. That one almost didn't make it on the album, b/c our producer didn't want it on there. So we figured rather than pay him to produce a song he wasn't thrilled about, we just recorded and produced it ourselves. Nyah. :P

Anonymous said...

Hi,
I noticed from one of your old posts that you are a tck. So am I. Anyhow, I just opened a store dedicated to tcks, global nomads and expats at:

www.cafepress.com/tck

Please visit and pass the word around.

Thanks
Shoshauna

Spock said...

Hi! Here from Michele's!!! Cute blog.