Friday, June 10, 2005

Creativity wanes and other meanderings...

Right now I feel a bit empty on the creativity. Maybe it is the post 15 hour semester, or the heat, but I just cannot think of related activities for my youth lessons. I mean I can figure out that Judah is a great example of disobedience in Genesis 37, but I desire to bring in more than lecture and discussion. Anyone have ideas of activities?

On another note can I say how blessed I am to be living in one of the most gorgeous places I have ever known. Literally beautiful majestic scenery at every turn. I am amazed consistently about how intricate God;s design is. He could have created one tree to serve the purpose of trees or one kind of flower, but instead he created plethoras of vegetation to dwell amongst. The diversity of plants is astounding. I am truly blessed.

1 comment:

Bekah said...

I know I have no right complaining about 80 degree weather when I've friends and family in much hotter places, but for the first time ever dehydration is something Ihave to consistently battle. Ounces of water is something to tabulate. Seriously, this former Northwesterner is not used to beautiful sunny days.
By the way I love the camel!