Thursday, June 23, 2005

three words.

I challenged a friend to tell me three words that describe me.

Seattle- Starbucks Mariners Mt. Rainier, He thinks Seattle when he thinks me.
Focused- He says when I am passionate about something I'm hard to stop, when I am in groups I am task orientated.
Learner- He says I value learning, teaching, pursuit of knowledge.

I found the explanation quite accurate.
So, then what would I choose as three words to describe me?
Learner- I like this one, I love learning things myself and helping others learn
Joyful- I have so much fun playing, laughing, being childlike though not childish, looking on the bright side etc.
Timely- I like efficiency, I don't like tardiness, I'm usually 5-10 minutes early everywhere, and I plan out tasks to accomplish them within a reasonable timeframe.

Okay now your turn What are three words to describe you?

3 comments:

Brent said...

You know I couldn't leave this one alone... lets see three words to describe lil ol' grover :

- blue (duh)

- tremendous (obviously)

- un-freakin-believably-adorable-cute-fabulous-smart-funny-witty-beloved-fuzzy-dimply butted-talented-stupendous-and-popular

ummm... does that count ? :-)

Bekah said...

Grover, Sure it counts.

Bekah said...

Ah my dear sojourner, that word is definate. Storyteller is one reason I eagerly await new writings on your blog, as for discoverer, probably, though I've not much experience of that word relating to you.